Saturday, March 06, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

I missed my mom yesterday on her birthday and thought about her alot. I sure wish she were around here to drive me crazy! And I wish she were around for me to enjoy. These are very random pictures I had of her on my computer. I think I like this first one the best (even though I have a silly face) because it is just a boring, everyday picture of us, doing the hand out the birthday cake thing. I miss boring! Don't take everyday for granted! But I am so grateful that I have such a great mom, and she was such a good friend to me.
Jen has some great pictures with just her and mom when she and Kyle got married. I am jealous of those! But this is pretty great too! With beautiful Garrett!
She would hate these pictures - because we have been camping and she has pretty crazy hair. She didn't like it when her hair got wild. I like them because we were all being adventurous and climbing a mountain and enjoying being together. The kids look so little!

A couple of days ago, I was looking at the "Mom book" Bekki made for us - and it is so wonderful! I simply adore it. It is a treasure. Thanks Bek! You are the best!

Miss you Grandma Grandma! Miss you mom! Happy Birthday! It would have been so fun to tease her about being old! She would have turned 60!! I think she would'a freaked a bit! That would have been a good laugh or two!

2 comments:

BeeP said...

Love your post Geen. Priceless.

Kevin Kathleen and Adell Todd said...

Thanks Gina for the pictures and thoughts. It was really nice to remember.