Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Bran

Yep, so the kid is getting to be a troublemaker. He knows he's not supposed to play with Kelly's glasses - and when I walked into the living room this is what I saw:
He was just standing there, turning around and looking at stuff. Smiling at me - looking at the world through fuzzy eyes. He was totally amused - until I tried to take them away. He squawked a bit - but I won. I always win. I'm the mom : ).
Besides his mad thieving skills, Bran has also been working on his swing. It is coming along nicely. The tongue out always helps! Not to mention the oh so awesome Elmo PJ's! Good grip though - wouldn't ya say?! Impressive!
And yes, his hair is getting curly. It is longer now than it has been, and wow! The kid has curls! They are most plentiful in back - of course. I tell ya, he could grow one heck of an awesome mullet!
Cool. Baby mullet. We may have to try that.
For now it is just kinda looking shaggy. I guess we'll go with skater hair for a bit.

No comments: