Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Basketball Brady

Hey look! I got pictures of Brady doing something. See! He does actually live here and is involved in fun things himself. This house doesn't entirely revolve around Brannen! Mostly - but not entirely!
Brady is the shooter in this picture - Yea, the one who's arms look a little funny. I'm not sure about that follow through - but he made the basket!
Brady has been playing in our city league's Jr. Jazz basketball program, and also with a sixth grade travel team, and is having so much fun! He loves basketball - and has has done fairly well in the different teams that he's played with. This was a game Brady had in Jackson, against some of their sixth graders and he did really well. They won, and Brady had 10 points!
For now, he's a bit "vertically challenged" like his mom and dad - but who knows?! Maybe the tall genes will kick in someday (we do have some of those in this family)! He has a good shot though - and he keeps working on it. Thanks Rae, for the good pictures!
I asked him on the drive home after a game the other night, if he loved basketball so much - and he said, "Yea. I love it!" Then he paused and said, "Well, not as much as golf. But it is fun." Oh, how proud can one dad be! He he he he!

No comments: