Tuesday, March 02, 2010

40!

Happy Birthday Kelly! And Corey too! Happy birthday twin Fullmers!
We had a fun little party for Kelly on Monday night - pizza, treats, movie - good stuff. We celebrated the night before with Barry, Chris and Grama Marge. It was great to see them and visit a bit.
What cuties!
Brannen especially loved the party. After just having his birthday, he's finally getting what all this birthday stuff is about. Here he is with his "cutest smile" showing off the shirt Grama Chris gave him for his birthday. It is true enough!
If you only knew how Kelly loved frosting you would understand! He kept eyeing his cake after school and I finally said, just go for it - as long as I can take a picture!
They are growing up!
Brannen LOVES to blow out candles now - and Kelly couldn't quit laughing at Bran's many attempts to help Kelly blow out his candles. Brannen was just so intense about his whole effort. It was too cute.
He finally got a little help, and they both got the job done.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!
The best is yet to come. I am sure of it!

1 comment:

BeeP said...

Happy Birthday old man! 40! Great photos and blog Gina. I need to get on the stick.