
I recently realized that I have one of "those" kids. I have never had one of "those" kids before. You know - one of those kids that splashes uncontrollably in the pool with total disregard for his safety or well being. The kind of kid who is just wild in the pool and will fling himself around - not realizing that people are holding onto him in order to save his life!!! The kind of kid who doesn't care if there is water in his eyes or not - whether they are closed or open! My kids have all been the clingy - "I'm going to die at any moment in this vast wetness" type. So timid and safety oriented in the pool. Well, Brannen didn't get that gene at all. Summer swimming might be interesting. I'm getting many baby floating toys very soon!

Brady and Reese - the fish.

Happy Rae.
1 comment:
You are going to have quite the time with that little fish this summer. Good thing you have good helpers!
Post a Comment