
Happy Easter everyone! We had such a nice weekend. The rabbit found us on Saturday morning and we had a fun time finding eggs and discovering the goodies in our baskets. Then we colored some of our own eggs - in which we did NOT involve Brannen at all. He merely posed for the picture. We then went to Grama and Grampa Fullmer's house and ate and colored some eggs there. Kelly helped Barry for the day - building- to make Grama Marge a nice room for her arrival at the end of May. Fun Fun!

Ohhh - I feel a sugar rush coming on!

Brannen LOVED to find the eggs and put them in his basket. All the kids were great to help him.

Checking out all of our loot!



See! We even caught the Easter Bunny before he left! Wow! We are amazing!!!!
2 comments:
Oh come on....Brannen, a little PERMANENT dye, what could be wrong with that??? :-)
Hey, I forgot to send the boxes of clothes for Bran home with you! I knew I was going to do that! I will bring them home this summer. They are all 3-yr old range anyway!
Post a Comment