Friday, April 24, 2009

He Toddles! And Attacks!

Brannen is FINALLY thinking that walking is pretty cool. He is trying it more and more on his own without being coaxed.

There he stands at the back door saying - Ma-Ma, Ma-Ma ---Nana Nana! Nana Nana! Over and over. (Nana is our dog's name) He loooooves the dog. He always wants to go outside and hug on her. He loves to be outside in the sunshine (when we have some) and crawl around and throw rocks and eat grass or dirt. He has cabin fever somethin' terrrible!

He spied me! Now he's comin' for me!
He's in attack mode! I'm being accosted by a baby! A crazy toddling baby!
Yep, he caught me. I was too slow. I've got Bran slobber on my face to prove it. He tried to eat me too - but I ran away. I'm sure he will attack again.

1 comment:

Jen said...

He looks like Brady in these pics. I had to laugh at the wanting to go outside thing....ahhh, memories!