Friday, April 24, 2009

Solution to the Snow

We have finally had a couple of sunny days! Horray! (However, as I type this, I see out my window, that it is currently snowing again - ho hum. Such is spring in Star Valley) We really enjoyed the sun - the kids have been playing outside non-stop and the snow has almost gone! Yahoo!
Kelly must have really been fed up with the snow last week. I looked out my window and what did I see? A crazy man with a shovel - throwing snow like crazy! He was spreading the stuff out to help the melting process. So anyway, the kids noticed this shoveling too and pretty soon the whole neighborhood was involved in the "getting hit with snow" game. The danced and screamed while Kelly pelted them with snow. I'm not sure who had more fun!

They had a great time. And all the snow melted.
Kelly and Jeff Sims (our great neighbor and friend) were able to thatch all of the dead grass from both of our lawns and get them all cleaned up from winter. They finished just in time for a snow storm today! Gotta love Spring!

No comments: