My friend Kenna has an awesome son - Tyler (well, she has four awesome kids, but this blog is for Ty). Ty is a great basketball player and my kids think he is pretty cool - mostly Brady. Brady loves to go to Tyler's games, sit with Seth (Brady's buddy and Tyler's littlest brother) and keep stats of the game. Ty is pretty much a hero to Brady. He is an old boy now too - graduating this May and finishing up his senior year season of basketball. And he used to be one of my primary kids! I'm old! Anyway, our high school just had senior night at the last game and Kenna and her hubby Vance got to escort Tyler as a senior. I got a few pictures, and had to post one. I'm so proud of Kenna! She didn't sob the entire time. A little teary maybe, but no sobbage! Way to go Ken! What a grown up, great, son you have!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Tyler the Basketballer
My friend Kenna has an awesome son - Tyler (well, she has four awesome kids, but this blog is for Ty). Ty is a great basketball player and my kids think he is pretty cool - mostly Brady. Brady loves to go to Tyler's games, sit with Seth (Brady's buddy and Tyler's littlest brother) and keep stats of the game. Ty is pretty much a hero to Brady. He is an old boy now too - graduating this May and finishing up his senior year season of basketball. And he used to be one of my primary kids! I'm old! Anyway, our high school just had senior night at the last game and Kenna and her hubby Vance got to escort Tyler as a senior. I got a few pictures, and had to post one. I'm so proud of Kenna! She didn't sob the entire time. A little teary maybe, but no sobbage! Way to go Ken! What a grown up, great, son you have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment