
Good morning Birthday boy!
We had a birthday! They boy is officially one year old! I cannot wrap my brain around that fact. This year has really gone so fast. We had a great day with our little one. I couldn't quit taking pictures of the kid! I think I'm kind of frantic to remember him being little - and I take entirely too many pictures.

Reese made him this great party hat. Rae made one for her when she turned 1 - so she was just returning the favor!

Isn't this picture great?!? He LOVED playing with all of his balloons. What a silly one!

Hugging on Grandpa

Party! Party! Party! Party! Just not too close to my face.

He loved this present! Balls flying everywhere, lots of fun music! Great!

Getting a little help with the opening!

Oooooo - Pretty!

Yummy cake. He didn't eat much - just poked at it and rubbed it in his hair - pretty typical for a first birthday.
Oh how we love our Brannen! We had so much fun with him on his birthday!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Brannen! Love the cake, Gina. Also, I don't think they stay little if you put them IN the balloon, but it was a good try. ;) (Bad joke, I know.)
Les.
Post a Comment