We spent the weekend moving the computer downstairs in the room by the fireplace. What a chore! Of course, it turned into an all day project because we had to clean as we went. We re-organized the desk area, and threw out so much junk we never use. Took a load to the dump, etc. etc. We got a new desk for downstairs - that I love and I think it looks really nice. We needed our internet connection to be better, and this way we can plug it right in, instead of using an airport. Not to mention just having it downstairs on the main floor is really handy. Anyway, I just had to put up some pictures! And would you look at that Mac! What a thing of beauty!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The Big Move
We spent the weekend moving the computer downstairs in the room by the fireplace. What a chore! Of course, it turned into an all day project because we had to clean as we went. We re-organized the desk area, and threw out so much junk we never use. Took a load to the dump, etc. etc. We got a new desk for downstairs - that I love and I think it looks really nice. We needed our internet connection to be better, and this way we can plug it right in, instead of using an airport. Not to mention just having it downstairs on the main floor is really handy. Anyway, I just had to put up some pictures! And would you look at that Mac! What a thing of beauty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hurray! I hope this means more blog posts from you guys. :) The desk and chair are great. So sophisticated.
Looks great! We have our computer out in the main living area too...and it is wonderful since all of us are on it so much...(especially me, I think I'm a computer addict!!). Also, loving the black!!!
Post a Comment