We had a great day of love around here. Well, actually, it was a week of love. On Monday, we wrote things we love about each other and then I hug a few of them on the back door every morning - so the kids could read them throughout the week. It was kind of fun. My favorites were- from Rae: "I like love it like when mom like makes like those orange like drinks for like us" (yes, she's taunting me - we are trying to break her "like" habit). From Reese: "I love Brannen's dreamy eyes" (too cute). From Brady: "I love Reese because she always plays catch with me" -- from Reese: "I love to play catch with Brady."
Oh yea, my valentine gave me some beautiful roses! Too awesome! And he received A LOT of cherry chocolates. He loves those things - and I love Kelly!
No comments:
Post a Comment