For a birthday party this year, Rae the adventurous wanted to take some of her friends on a trail ride. They had such a great time! Rae even made them lunch on the trail - mountain burgers - her favorite. I think it is awesome that she had such a fun day and did it all herself! I didn't have to entertain girls all day! Awesome! After their ride, they took ATV's to the lake and played in the mud. Very Fun!
Rae the mountain girl!!
Oh yes - and that's not all! Don't forget the very awesome dress we got to go find! She absolutely loves it! Rae got voted as the Freshman attendant to the Homecoming Queen for our high school this year. She is super excited to go to the dance! She isn't old enough to do all this yet - so she is ecstatic that she has to go to the dance after all! Even if her dad gets to be her date! She doesn't care - I mean just look at the dress! Awesome!!
HAPPY 15TH RAE! There is no way that number 16 will beat this! I THINK?!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Rae-Rae! I thought about you the other day as I was in the car and started singing "We're on our way, we're on our way, on our way to Grandpa's farm...". That will forever be your song. Love your BEEEEEUUUUUTIFUL dress! What a good choice and so modest! I'm proud you made a modest choice. What an amazing young woman you are! Go mountain girl! You sure can do it all!
Oh my gosh...I LOVE the dress. Can I borrow it????? :-) I am glad you had such a great birthday. We love you and are so proud of you!!!
Happy Birthday Rae-Rae!!! You are so beautiful- with or without that gorgeous dress! One more year and you can officially go to the dance without your dad! Have a great time!
Post a Comment