And guess who else showed up at playgroup? It's a bird! It's a plane! No . . . it's . . . none other than CLARK KENT! You did know he was really Superman - didn't you?! If not, secret's out.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Play Time!
Brannen is having a great time with his new playgroup. And I am having a great time with Brannen's playgroup! I went to the grocery store all by myself today - I didn't even run up the aisles trowing stuff in willy-nilly - trying to get out of there as quickly as possible! It was my "me time". Yea, fun stuff. Bought ground beef and some paper towels - doesn't get better than that. ; )
They all had a great time! I am looking forward to many weeks of fun play time.
And guess who else showed up at playgroup? It's a bird! It's a plane! No . . . it's . . . none other than CLARK KENT! You did know he was really Superman - didn't you?! If not, secret's out.
And guess who else showed up at playgroup? It's a bird! It's a plane! No . . . it's . . . none other than CLARK KENT! You did know he was really Superman - didn't you?! If not, secret's out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment