Got to go hang out with my wonderful sisters this past weekend - SO FUN! Jen and I flew to Phoenix, Bekki picked us up and we went to Katie's house for the weekend. It was so great to see them all. Katie just had her first - and it was so fun to hug on that cutie. Three weeks old - her name is Adell - and she is BEAUTIFUL!
In between hugging baby we painted Katie's HUGE house! It it turned out great. We also helped Katie unpack some stuff and hang up pictures and such (she's lived there for what - two years? Time to do that, Katie!! : ) ) It was so good to see everyone and just talk. And I believe all of the hubbies and children survived the weekend too!
We drove home with Grandpa Jonesy and Colleen and enjoyed some Arizona scenery. Great trip!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great photos!!! Thanks for the fun weekend- it was great even though I didn't get to sit by you on the plane. :(
Post a Comment