You didn't know a girl and a small boy could love a mule this much did you?
Seriously - one of Rae's favorite things to do is go on down to Grandpa Jonesy's house and saddle up her mule.
At least she likes to take Brannen with her - and he has developed LouLou love too!
We are seriously provincial around here!
On another ride LouLou day - Rae calls me and says "Mom, come look we are just passing the house." So I open my front door and see this ---
Ahhhhhh! This is serious! Quick! Call some help! The Wonder Pets - anyone! I almost had a freak out! Baby in trouble! Really - call those Wonder Pets!
Then, I calmed down - and got out the camera - of course. : )
I made her promise to not do this again, because now I have a picture. But DONT do that anymore! Sheesh! That girl. Makes me think of all the crazy things I did as a kid. Oh wait. Makes me think of all the things everyone else did as a kid - because as you know, it would have just been too darn scary for me.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment