While Bek was here this summer, we had a fun time- as always! I didn't even make her paint anything this year! Happy day! : ) Oh wait! Yes I did! Forgot it until just now. We painted my front porch! Ahh! I guess I did make her my slave yet again! Rock on Aunt B the painter queen!
Well, anyway, we did really focus on VACATION this visit. We couldn't haul ourselves outta bed to get our morning walk in - we stayed up waaaay too late - only went on ONE bike ride (can't believe that one) -Aunt B read 4 entire books (big ones) while she was here (in two weeks) - and we planned a couple of fun, fun outings.
On one fun trip we went to Alpine and stole a few of Grandpa's ATV's and headed down to the lake. The day was beautiful - but a bit cold. The wind made it chilly for our swimmers. They had to get wet anyway - cold or not.
Maura and Bran - the cuties!
Well, he got his shorts wet - and they were too cold to keep on - and his diaper was sagging - so off it all came! He wandered for a while looking rather silly - but fun he did have!
I made them wait to wrap up in towels until I got a picture - cruel cruel mother/aunt!
Best buddies! Reese LOVES LOVES her Blythe and Halle!
What a great day!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a fun time! Thanks for taking me kids! Wish I was there-
Post a Comment