Yahoo! Here I am blogging again! We have been having so much fun and staying so very busy - that I really need to catch this up! Record all of our fun - so in the thick of February we can look back and remember that we were once warm! He he he.
So here it is - the beautiful Heaton Ranch. We had a great few days here!
The two lakes at the front of the Ranch were a huge hit. The kids just played and played in the water. That's what they mostly did for three days!
They also got REALLY, SERIOUSLY dirty! Good thing we could take a shower now and then! Bran had such a great time!
We all had a great time during the evenings - Family Home Evening or Talent Show Night were both great fun.
Oh I love my girls! We had much fun hanging out and playing with babies! And nope - there were no dragons.
Just very MEAN AND SCARY bears!!
What an awesome family that I get to be a part of!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment