After some swimming, we headed to Logan where we had a fun night with Clint and Allison. We went to dinner with them and kiddos played and played. The next morning we picked up Rae and her friend Jessie bright and early from EFY (where they had, "like, the best week of my life!" Squeeel!!!) and headed home– –with a small stop in Cokeville to watch Rae wave from horseback in yet ANOTHER parade! Yes, this girl's life is busy and that keeps us (and Grandpa Barry - thanks again Grandpa!) busy.
The very tired crew. Ready to wave though!
This is Rae's friend Jessica, who she spent the week with at EFY. Jess was a big help and babysitter as I ran around and tried to help Rae and her horse get ready. Thank you, Jessica!! There are lots of little pieces involved in putting a princess together! Sheesh!
Wow! The leader of the parade, in the tiny town of Cokeville, was none other than L. Tom Perry! Neat -O! I didn't even snap a picture until he had passed us. I said, hey --- wasn't that ? ? ? Cool!
So here she is in PINK! Awesome huh! The girls especially loved the pink wranglers. Funky! Apparently you can ride a horse with your eyes closed! Talent!
Ya know, I'm getting kinda used to it. I actually think they look cool. Cowboy clothes and all. Amazing!
Okay - this next picture is totally funny! We had to go back to Cokeville that night for the Rodeo (ya, I told ya she kept us busy) and Kelly was the good dad helping Rae get ready. I said, honey - turn for a picture and this is what I got ----
He he he! He looks like Rae's personal stalker or something!! Nice Kelly, real nice. The creepy Guy at the rodeo! And let me tell you, the rodeo doesn't need one more creepy guy!!
That's better - what a pair. Sure do love those two. Fun weekend - and a busy one! Summer is flying by!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ha! That is a funny picture. Kelly, What are you doing to that horse? Classic! Jennie loves the pink outfit!
Fun times! Kelly is a bit creepy...
That picture of Kelly behind the horse kills me. Are u about "faired" out? Thanks for keeping the kids and being so good with them.
Post a Comment