This particular up-do was so cute! I don't have any idea of how she managed it. It is a bit less than perfect - because I didn't get a picture until night time - but it was amazing. I did have to help her with the deconstruction - and counted 32 bobby pins that I pulled from her hair! And that didn't include elastic bands. I guess that's how she managed it! Crazy girlie girl!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Rae the Stylist
This particular up-do was so cute! I don't have any idea of how she managed it. It is a bit less than perfect - because I didn't get a picture until night time - but it was amazing. I did have to help her with the deconstruction - and counted 32 bobby pins that I pulled from her hair! And that didn't include elastic bands. I guess that's how she managed it! Crazy girlie girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment