Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Jen





Happy Birthday to Jen, my sis who loves to sleep -
Alot like a groundhog- the hairy little creeps.
She also loves babies and chocolate and Kyle-
And hiking and Rock Band -they all make her smile.
So Happy Birthday to Jen, such a fun little lass -
I love my dear sister, with her cute little toes.

He he he! : )
How bad does it suck that I'm so much like dad?!? I just wrote a poem on someones birthday! And I laughed! A few times! Please! Kill me now!! Put me out of YOUR misery! Ahhhhh!

But anyway, WE LOVE YOU AUNT JEN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

BeeP said...

You are so funny!!!!!! I got a great laugh! You are so creative- YW it is!!!! :) Thanks for making me smile and my Bday a little better. You're awesome!

Bekki said...

Yeeeehaw! That was awesome. Loved the poem. Especially the part about Jenny's cute little a....toes.