Monday, December 14, 2009

CAST OFF!

We got his cast off today! Yahoo! He was so happy at the hospital. They sent us to get another x-ray to make sure we were good to go, and he just played and laughed and laughed outside the radiology room. Not as happy when we had to restrain him to get the actual picture taken - but we did it. Doc said it looked good - so YAHOO!
Had to post a couple of cute cast pictures.
Being reverent for prayer - no shirt and all. : )
Kisses! Gotta love your Reese!
I didn't get a picture of him trying to eat a cracker out of his hand that had the cast on it - I was too busy laughing. He kept trying to reach his mouth, and his arm just wouldn't bend up to his mouth. TOO FUNNY! He got really mad too - and I am so kind, I just kept laughing! I wish I wouldda grabbed the camera!
So yea, he spent a good hour in the bathtub when we got home this morning! Can't you just see the happy?!? He was pretty cute. He still forgets that he can move that arm - but I think that is good for a while. We will work into it slowly.
So how long until we have to cast another body part on this baby? Any bets?

1 comment:

BeeP said...

Yeah!!! I bet you are so relived.