8 Things: (I was tagged by Jennie and it has taken me a while to respond! Oops! Too much Thanksgiving fun!)
8 Things I am obsessed with right now:
1. Baby Brannen
2. Rae, Brady & Reese
3. Kelly the Great
4. Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog - thanks Bekki, It really makes me laugh
5. Getting ready for Christmas (fun, fun)
6. Keeping the floors clean (they NEVER stay clean, no matter how much you clean them! Ahh!)
7. Looking at Christmas lights
8. Reading
8 Words or Phrases that I use often:
1. Dang!
2. RAE!
3. There's the cute baby! (add very nerdy - baby sing-song tone)
4. Whatever.
5. More golf channel? Really? Isn't it boring YET?
6. Clean up after yourself!
7. Really?!?
8. Be nice!
8 Shows that I love to watch right now: (Kelly and I watch together)
1. Bones
2. ER
3. Smallville
4. Boston Legal
5. Pushing Daisies (you are right - Dave!)
6. Heroes (I'm loosing interest - Kelly is still a viewer)
7. Regis and Kelly (while I'm cleaning/ doing morning stuff)
8. Good Morning America (cleaning too)
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to the beautiful "Parade of Lights" and waved at cute kids!
2. Rocked a baby to sleep - so fun!
3. Cleaned the Kitchen - MANY times
4. Swept the floor - again
5. Ate lunch with Clint and Allison - good to visit with you
6. Watched yet another "cousin play" that Rae and her fellow thespians created for the entertainment of all.
7. Put up and decorated a Christmas tree with 4 cute kids!
8. Changed a diaper or two!
8 favorite places to eat:
1. Pizza Hut
2. Burger King
3. Subway
4. Agave
5. Rulons Burger Barn
6.Taco Time
7. Maverik - hot dog you know
8. Isn't Afton wonderful! So many choices! These really aren't favorites - believe me!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Going to IF with Kelly tomorrow
2. Watching a movie tonight with the kids
3. A good week ahead of the regular routine
4. Getting everyone off to school - and getting the house clean. It will stay clean too - for about four whole hours!
5. Christmas with Bekki and Adam visiting!
6. Getting ready for Christmas (wrapping, buying, planning etc.)
7. Brannen's 1st birthday - it is coming so quickly!
8. My life to come! I wonder what will happen?!
8 Things that are on my wish list:
1. To sleep through the entire night
2. To go on a great family vacation
3. Get some sleep
4. Go on a fabulous trip with Kelly
5. To not be sick!
6. Spend lots of time with kids and Kelly - just us
7. Sleep would be good
8. Magic dinner - it is always hot, ready and waiting. Every night!!
8 People I tag:
1. Bekki
3. Jennifer
4. Katie
5. David
6. Allison
7. Chris
8. Rae
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun to read....and fun seeing you guys for Thanksgiving. I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together!!!
Post a Comment