I have a great pumpkin carvers! I'm so glad that they are old enough to handle this messy task by themselves now. I can just leave the room as the seeds and goo end up all over the place. I leave them to their work - and remind them, as they are dropping goo all over the floor, that they get to clean it all up. It is a wonderful system. They even carved a pumpkin for Brannen! Great kids!
Monday, November 03, 2008
Jack-O-Lanterns
I have a great pumpkin carvers! I'm so glad that they are old enough to handle this messy task by themselves now. I can just leave the room as the seeds and goo end up all over the place. I leave them to their work - and remind them, as they are dropping goo all over the floor, that they get to clean it all up. It is a wonderful system. They even carved a pumpkin for Brannen! Great kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment