We went to Grama Chris's house and celebrated birthdays with them! Reese and Grama both have birthdays in the beginning of November. It was a great time - good food and good visit. We gave Chris a bag full of crochet cotton to "project" with - she seemed fairly happy about that (see the picture). I'm certain that I will be the recipient of some really beautiful dishcloths very soon! Yipee! A guess it was a gift for me too! Anyway, we had a fun time celebrating birthdays again. Love you Grama! Love you Reese!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Birthday Party!
We went to Grama Chris's house and celebrated birthdays with them! Reese and Grama both have birthdays in the beginning of November. It was a great time - good food and good visit. We gave Chris a bag full of crochet cotton to "project" with - she seemed fairly happy about that (see the picture). I'm certain that I will be the recipient of some really beautiful dishcloths very soon! Yipee! A guess it was a gift for me too! Anyway, we had a fun time celebrating birthdays again. Love you Grama! Love you Reese!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment