Monday, August 11, 2008

Rylee's Twin

At every dance recital we have ever been too - Kelly always says - "hey, whose that girl that looks so much like Rylee?" And I reply, "that is Maddie Izatt" - and Kelly says, "Wow! She looks so much like Rylee." So then he forgets about it-- until we go to the next dance recital or concert and he says again, "hey, whose that girl . . . " We have had that conversation so many times! Anyway, we were playing at the Star Valley Ranch swimming pool recently with Clint and Allison's kids - and Maddie Izatt was also there. I had to get a picture of them together to show Clint and Allison how much they look alike. They are the same age too. Maddie was a good sport to pose for this picture - I think she thought I was kind of crazy. Kelly is right! They look so much alike. They say everyone has a twin out there. I think we found Rylee's.

1 comment:

BeeP said...

You are not kidding! Wow!