No! I haven't forgotten that I have another child this summer! Brady is great! I haven't had a picture of him on this blog in a while, so I had to post this one. What a handsome guy! He is still as happy and wonderful as ever. He has had a fun summer I think. Lots of backyard football, showing his pig at the fair, x-box, golfing with dad, talking cute to Brannen, playing with any extra kids that happen to be around this place and being so kind all of the time are the many things that have kept him busy this summer. I asked him last night if he was ready for school and seeing his friends again. He said no. He's having too much fun just being around here. What a great guy. I love having him around.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Brady the Great
No! I haven't forgotten that I have another child this summer! Brady is great! I haven't had a picture of him on this blog in a while, so I had to post this one. What a handsome guy! He is still as happy and wonderful as ever. He has had a fun summer I think. Lots of backyard football, showing his pig at the fair, x-box, golfing with dad, talking cute to Brannen, playing with any extra kids that happen to be around this place and being so kind all of the time are the many things that have kept him busy this summer. I asked him last night if he was ready for school and seeing his friends again. He said no. He's having too much fun just being around here. What a great guy. I love having him around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We all love that Brady! He is the sweetest and handsomest kid I know.
Post a Comment