Friday, August 15, 2008

More And More Fun at the Fair!

Here is proof that Rae and Boo showed pigs at the fair. They were quite the talented pig handlers! Where's Dallin when we need him?! He was a GREAT pig handler!





PIGS?!? PIGS YOU SAY?! THERE ARE PIGS AT THIS FAIR?! NO WAY! THAT IS TOTALLY DISGUSTING! ---PIGS!??! HUMPH!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wilbur! Finally Kelly has brought the family back to his roots! Suey! (Reference to one of Kelly's many nicknames given him by his brother - this one with its origin in Charlotte's Web)

Dave Jones said...

What a great picture of Bran! He's definitely growing into his face now. I'm seeing very few vestiges of the troll. From a few pictures I have noticed a fair amount of Barry in there. Wish I was there to hold him, then pass him to ya when he started crying.

BeeP said...

Great commentary!