Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy day of love everyone. We have the traditional "Red and Pink Breakfast" at our house on Valentines day - so I took a few pictures. My kids love it, and they always ask if I'm going to do it again this year. So I guess it is a tradition that is going to stick.

Why I love Rae:
She is so kind to everyone. Even those kids that others aren't very kind to. She doesn't leave anyone out. She has a lot of enthusiasum for everything! Way to be girl! She talks more than I do - you didn't think it was possible, did you?! Rae has a great attitude about life.


Why I love Brady:
He thinks of others before himself. He is fun to be around because he is always nice! He has a great sense of humor. He is so patient and helpful. Brady loves to have fun, and do anything with his family. He is so dang fun to hang out with.

Why I love Reese:
She is so silly and great! She is the sweetest girl the world has ever seen! She loves to be a girly girl - she prefers to wear a dress and look fancy. She really looks up to Rae and Brady and loves to play with them - either Madden football, or horses - Reese is into it. She gives the best hugs!

1 comment:

Bekki said...

What a super fun tradition! Yep, we think your kids are pretty great too!