Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Baby room again!

So I know you are all sick and tired of seeing "the baby room project" - but I had to post this for Bekki.
Before I had Rae, Grandpa Barry built me the best changing table in the world! I have loved that thing. It is a nice big cupboard with a soft, easily clean-able, wipe-able top - perfect for dressing and changing all the little ones that have grown up around here. I just recently gave it a face lift. You see-- the previous white and blue motif, with stenciled horses on the front - has gone WAY out of style. So I just updated it a bit. Bekki helped me to find some awesome colored vinyl to re-cover the top with (she has more than one store in which to look - mighty helpful!). Thanks Bek! Anyway, I thought I'd post a pic. or two to show her the outcome. Mighty nice! Now all we need is a little cutie to mess his pants - so we can use the thing!
Getting excited!!!!


1 comment:

Bekki said...

Sooo cute! I love the color. What a good job you did! Yep, need a baby to mess all over it now.