Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Every day stuff

Just thought I'd post a picture of what the kids are usually doing while Kelly is blowing the snow. Yep - Rae's mean mom makes her practice the piano. The problem is - she is doing so well, I can't let her stop. All the kids are playing and doing well. It is definitely difficult to keep up the momentum and keep everyone practicing. It is paying off though. I think they enjoy it - a little bit. It is just such a darn good thing to know!

Brady the homework man!


Our kids are really good about getting their homework done. The moment they get in the door (after mad dashes to various bathrooms throughout the house - what?! do they not have bathrooms at school?! I can't figure that one out!) they all sit down and get their work done. I don't even have to remind or ask them. It is so nice to just get it all finished early! Great job kiddos!

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Such talent, such smarts! Such cool kids you have!