I haven't blogged forever! Our internet has been not working - off and on for a while. So it has been a pain. We had a great trip to California. Our kids were wonderful and we had an incredible week. Reese's favorite ride - Thundermountain Railroad Brady's favorite ride - Pirates of the Carribean TIED with Space Mountain Rae's favorite ride - Space Mountain. Kelly and Gina's favorite ride - Indiana Jones.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
DISNEYLAND!
I haven't blogged forever! Our internet has been not working - off and on for a while. So it has been a pain. We had a great trip to California. Our kids were wonderful and we had an incredible week. Reese's favorite ride - Thundermountain Railroad Brady's favorite ride - Pirates of the Carribean TIED with Space Mountain Rae's favorite ride - Space Mountain. Kelly and Gina's favorite ride - Indiana Jones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FINALLY! Some CUTE pictures of cute kids! You should post more! Love Reese's "Alice" dress! What a blast!
Very cool indeed! Wish I could've gone!
Post a Comment