So I looked out my window and what did I see? My trampoline, upside down on the neighbors fence! We have had some breezy days but nothing really hard. I guess we must have had a microburst or something. The trampoline was way over on the other side of our yard - and ended up upside down on Bishop Merritt's fence? 40 yards away? Strange. I sure wish I would have seen it blow over. It had to have been airborne! Crazy weather - pretty cool picture. I'm glad the trampoline was okay and that no little Brindy's were injured!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Spring Winds
So I looked out my window and what did I see? My trampoline, upside down on the neighbors fence! We have had some breezy days but nothing really hard. I guess we must have had a microburst or something. The trampoline was way over on the other side of our yard - and ended up upside down on Bishop Merritt's fence? 40 yards away? Strange. I sure wish I would have seen it blow over. It had to have been airborne! Crazy weather - pretty cool picture. I'm glad the trampoline was okay and that no little Brindy's were injured!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy guacamole Bat-man!!! CRAZY! We get microbursts every once in a while here and it always seems to effect trampolines...guess they are just aerodynamic!
Very cool indeed! Glad no one was hurt- or your house!
Post a Comment