This boy and his hair just drive me batty! Oh how he hates to get it cut! I guess all little boys do. Well, yesterday I finally broke down and decided to brave the crying and screaming and just cut his hair. He gets to the point where he looks more like a muppet than a kid and I just cain't stend 'em! (he he he)
So I get out the clippers and I begin to cut. The crying and screaming did in fact follow along with many tears and much runny nose. It was one big HAIRY ordeal!! I used all of my mommy magic powers and summoned every ounce of patience that I had in my body and YES I was patient, kind and understanding.
So after buckets of tears and wailing, I got the poor kid cleaned up and dressed. I wiped the tears and asked, "So do you wanna see how you look?" He solemnly shook his head - yes, big pouty lips and all. I picked him up and put him in front of the mirror.
He looks at himself. He smiles big. He shrugs his shoulders very exaggerated like and says, "I looks awesome."
Sheesh. What's a mom to do?! : ) Silly kid!!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I looks awesome?! Hillarious!
Post a Comment