The young women and young men of our stake our going on a pioneer trek at Martin's Cove this summer and I got put in charge of bonnet making (that'll teach me to miss a presidency meeting!). I was kinda discouraged about it, until I found a great pattern and some awesome blue and white fabric that our ward already had so we all can match! The girls are each going to pick their own fabric for the brim so they can be unique but still "Grover". CUTE CUTE CUTE! Rae just loves hers! We have since added a cute orange flower on it too - after the picture.
Rae also wanted me to post a pic of her new haircut - so there ya go. She really loves it.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the bonnet....and the hair!!! CUTE!!!
Super cute hair, Rae! I still love the dark color too!!
Great job with the bonnet! You ARE a crafty one! They will all be super cute!
Post a Comment