Friday, February 18, 2011

More Winter


 Shooting crows out the window!  Fun stuff!

 Just try and not notice that his toenails are painted too . . .  at least he's occupied and having fun - right?!?  The costume absolutely doesn't match his low voice or his obsession with monster trucks, guns, superheros and all things Brady.

 His new SPIDERMAN swimming suit is just about the coolest thing ever!  I can't believe how happy it makes him.

A good game of laundry basket b ball! 
Yes, it is definitely winter here ;  ) .   Reese is excellent at creating fun things to do.

Funny Brannen story - just so I don't forget it later.
Rae walked in, just getting home from late dance practice, and she walked over to the fireplace where Bran was playing on the computer with Reese.  She said hi to everyone and stood by the fire.
Brannen says to her  (kind of bored like, not really paying a lot of attention to her) "Hi Rae.  Are you a mermaid?"  She kind of chuckles and says - no.  He shrugs and looks back at the computer with Reese and says - "Okay." (We haven't been talking about mermaids AT ALL)
Rae, Brady and I look at each other ---what the heck was that?  Silly kid!!  Rae then teases him and says, "I'm only a mermaid in the summer."  He kinda looks up, bored again and says, "Okay."
Who really knows what goes on in his soon to be three-year-old noggin.

1 comment:

BeeP said...

What a cute boy!