Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Ho Hum Winter

It is winter around here and it doesn't seem like much is going on.  The kids have been bugging me to blog more often (I guess they don't know what we have been doing unless they see it on my blog!) but I haven't really had much to post.  We have been busy, and a lot is going on - I guess it just hasn't been blog worthy.  But here are a few shots of the kiddos.



Ready for church!  Get a look at that tie would ya?!  He he he!  He was determined to wear one of Brady's ties to church since Brady is his new favorite person.  He talks about Brady non-stop - all day long.  That kid loves Boo!!  I tell ya, Brady is a great guy to look up to!

And I also tell ya, Brannen is totally a fourth child!  I mean- who cares!  Wear the goofy, very huge tie to church!  No worries!  It is kinda funny.  Rae certainly would have looked very very put together at church!  And I would have been concerned that she look just right.  Blahhh!  Live and learn, Gina - it doesn't matter!
Rae reminded me that I didn't post an "after picture" after getting her braces off.  Here's the smile now!  She is happy!  I am sad that one of her big front teeth is gray now.  I think she must have injured it in her big horse wreck and we couldn't tell until the braces were off.  Oh well.  What can ya do?  I know---  quit with the horse crazy!  Yea, not an option for her.

Do your kids spend their weekends messing up your house and creating strange blanket creations that they call forts?!?  Mine surely do!  I tell ya, you can't swing a dead cat around this place without hitting a Fullmer kid in a fort!  Sheesh!

You knew you were going to get pictures of the kiddo - didn't you?  He is still pretty darn cute and getting funnier every day - as we can understand his lingo more.  His new obsession (besides Brady) is going to Chucky Cheese!  Thank you very much nickelodeon commercials!  I guess advertising works.  The funny thing is that he thinks Chucky Cheese is up in the mountains!  As in --up Greys River or something!  We told him we couldn't go because it was far away and he got it into his head that far away was in the mountains.  Now anytime I drive close to the mountains, he'll say.  "I wanna go Chucky Cheese!  Please please please!  Way way up there!  Up there far away!"  Silly kid! 
He has also been working on his swing - and I've been touching up the paint on all of my walls. 

So that is some of the not much that we have been up to!  
Bye bye with a kiss!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhhh, no childhood is complete without "forts". Love the pics to catch up with you guys. Love Bran's last kiss....it is totally a "Corey" kiss (a.k.a. Cow Lips). Love ya, Jen

Leslie said...

Love the fort. We have one in our basement that's been there maybe a month? I oughta blog it.

Your kiddos are all adorable. Seriously. LOVE 'em!