Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Me and My Boy


I sure do love this little twerp. He is looking so cute in this great new bath towel he got from Grama for Christmas.
Now that Kelly and the kids have gone back to school, it is just me and my buddy again for most of the day. We have been having a fun time together. Reading books has been the main entertainment lately. I sure wish I could get this kid to talk some. The pulling on me to follow him, and guessing what he needs or wants is getting old. Oh well, I guess time is the only cure. I really do love having a little friend at home with me. I remember how much I enjoyed it with Reese too. She was such a good friend to have around during the day. A little tag along for errand running and grocery shopping. Brannen is quickly becoming my tag along friend, and I am loving spending time with him.

No comments: