Let's go Cowboys! Corey and I are in Alabama this weekend...my mom is with the boys in New Mexico. I think Corey is going to pee his pants just thinking about the game. He says the Cowboys need to win for him to avoid a month of deep depression. I think if they lose I will just tell him to stay in Alabama.
2 comments:
Let's go Cowboys! Corey and I are in Alabama this weekend...my mom is with the boys in New Mexico. I think Corey is going to pee his pants just thinking about the game. He says the Cowboys need to win for him to avoid a month of deep depression. I think if they lose I will just tell him to stay in Alabama.
Well, if the Cowboys happen to pull it off - our only consolation will be that we are glad Corey can come home!
Post a Comment