Here we go! Can you see the evil twinkle in his eye? The happy squeal of delight? He is so excited to torture us all for the next month by messin' with this tree until we are all out of our minds! I have a small tree downstairs that stayed decorated for one whole day before Reese and I just gave up and took all the decorations off of it. He had tipped the entire thing over twice. He may not live through the big tree upstairs. Or we may not.Sunday, November 29, 2009
Tree Time
Don't kids just LOVE to put up the Christmas tree?!? Reese has been my enthusiastic decorator of the season. Thanksgiving is officially over so she thought it was high time to get the tree up. We began the process before church this morning and plan to finish up after home evening tomorrow.
Here we go! Can you see the evil twinkle in his eye? The happy squeal of delight? He is so excited to torture us all for the next month by messin' with this tree until we are all out of our minds! I have a small tree downstairs that stayed decorated for one whole day before Reese and I just gave up and took all the decorations off of it. He had tipped the entire thing over twice. He may not live through the big tree upstairs. Or we may not.
See - - evil twinkle!!
Any Christmas tree party would not be complete without the requisite "lets pounce on each other" afterward session. No one walked away with any lasting bruises though. So I think we are okay. Sheesh! What's the matter with kids today? I'm sure I never pounced on my siblings on a boring Sunday morning. I was far too mature and wise for that foolishness!
Here we go! Can you see the evil twinkle in his eye? The happy squeal of delight? He is so excited to torture us all for the next month by messin' with this tree until we are all out of our minds! I have a small tree downstairs that stayed decorated for one whole day before Reese and I just gave up and took all the decorations off of it. He had tipped the entire thing over twice. He may not live through the big tree upstairs. Or we may not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys have fun at everything you do, dontcha? I love the little peek into your world. :)
Post a Comment