Tuesday, November 10, 2009
SYTYCD!!
So, if you understand the title of this blog entry - you are a REAL FAN! And in this house, we are REAL FANS! Well, the girls of the house are anyway. You know, the men watch the golf channel and football!
That's right folks - we journeyed to SLC this past weekend to go see So You Think You Can Dance! Live! In person! Squeeeel!!!! It was beyond awesome. So much fun, so very very impressive. Rae and I had a great time. We went with our friends the Schwabs and the Woodfords. Aren't these girls beautiful?!? Rae and her two friends Jessica and Shay.
Here are all the kids in our motley group - Tyson and Kalin decided they were men enough to tag along too. Very fun guys - we were glad that they came. (Well, maybe the sisters weren't as glad that they came - when it was pool time and they got dunked a lot by their brothers! Rae has never been so glad to not have an older, pesky brother in her life!!)
We are there! You bet! See the actual stage??? Janine, Brandon, Kayla and the whole top 10 from season five were there - plus Phillip (amazing) and Kaitlyn (best solo of the night). It was really a great show and we are so glad that we went.
The kids ended the trip by goofing around in the very awsome pool (water slide too!!) at the hotel. We had such a fun weekend. SYTYCD ROCKS! Almost as much as the Fullmers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I"m so very jealous!
I'm green, green I tell you! Next year for the sister's trip I vote we do SYTYCD!!!
Post a Comment