The girl has been getting up rather late now- a -days for school. She just doesn't have the extra time to primp that she obviously needs! Happy Halloween!!!
Was this for Red-Ribbon Week? We had that at school this past week. I wore a pink wig one day, dressed as as guitar one day, etc. It was pretty crazy! Rae looks cute even with her bed-head hair!!!
Yep Jennie - Red-Ribbon Week. Rae had TONS of fun. Pajama day, fake injury day, crazy day - the whole sha-bang. Sounds like you had fun too. Way to get into it - you teacher you! I bet the kids love you. Rae sure would love you to be her teacher. Take care! Don't get Corey's dreaded illness! : )
2 comments:
Was this for Red-Ribbon Week? We had that at school this past week. I wore a pink wig one day, dressed as as guitar one day, etc. It was pretty crazy! Rae looks cute even with her bed-head hair!!!
Yep Jennie - Red-Ribbon Week. Rae had TONS of fun. Pajama day, fake injury day, crazy day - the whole sha-bang. Sounds like you had fun too. Way to get into it - you teacher you! I bet the kids love you. Rae sure would love you to be her teacher. Take care! Don't get Corey's dreaded illness! : )
Post a Comment