Kelly one of his golfing buddies just returned from a 10 day golf trip to Scotland. A trip of a life time for Kelly. The trip ended by watching the first day of play at the British Open. Yea, he was in heaven. It was GOOD. So GOOD.
That looks like a great time. Please tell me you made fun of Kelly for his golfing clothes. I want to, badly. Could they see him all the way from Ireland? Did he wear it so that they could find him amongst all the fog?
3 comments:
WOW! Corey is jealous!
That looks like a great time. Please tell me you made fun of Kelly for his golfing clothes. I want to, badly. Could they see him all the way from Ireland? Did he wear it so that they could find him amongst all the fog?
Looks like the trip of a life time my brother. I'm really glad you got to go. Corey
Post a Comment