This summer we were a host family for 2 cutie girls from Japan. They stayed with us for four days - and we tried to entertain them. The kids loved having them here. Both girls are from Kawaba Japan - their Jr. High School participates with a home stay program here in the valley. This gives them a first hand look at America. What a cool program! I wish my kids could go to Japan for a week during the summer. (Would I be brave enough for that?! Rae seems really young!) This is Iori and Karisa - we had a lot of fun with them. This picture was taken at a party the host program had here on their last night. They taught us a really neat Japanese folk dance - I had to post the goofy picture of Martha and Jeff dancing! Ha! Great fun!
Monday, September 08, 2008
Our Japanese Friends
This summer we were a host family for 2 cutie girls from Japan. They stayed with us for four days - and we tried to entertain them. The kids loved having them here. Both girls are from Kawaba Japan - their Jr. High School participates with a home stay program here in the valley. This gives them a first hand look at America. What a cool program! I wish my kids could go to Japan for a week during the summer. (Would I be brave enough for that?! Rae seems really young!) This is Iori and Karisa - we had a lot of fun with them. This picture was taken at a party the host program had here on their last night. They taught us a really neat Japanese folk dance - I had to post the goofy picture of Martha and Jeff dancing! Ha! Great fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment