Monday, September 08, 2008

First Day of School!


I haven't posted for a while - we have been between setting up the new computer - so I'm a little behind on the news. Everyone is back to school! I can't believe that the summer is gone. It went so very fast this year. But we are into the swing of things now - just like we never left. Reesie is in 2nd grade - Mr. Cazier's great class. He is so fun, she just loves it. Boo is in 5th grade now. He is in Mrs. Miles class - she is nuts about M&M's. So they get to do lots of math games and such with M&M's - and happy eating afterwards. She is a neat teacher. He is at Osmond Elementary by himself, because Rae is at the Middle School! Wow they are getting old! Rae loves middle school too - but it has kind of been an adjustment. Big school, lots of changes. She is such a cutie though, and handling it all very well. Kelly is also back to school and glad to be there too. He really does love his job. He has been really busy this year with coaching golf. I'm just happy that we all have a schedule again. Yahoo! School year 2008-2009 here we come!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What cute kids!!
Nice uniform, Kelly.
Les.

BeeP said...

Wow! Who is that cute teenager in the picture? She is getting so big and gorgeous!