Grandpa Barry came to visit this week, and I took a picture or two of Barry holding him - and I was struck by how tiny Brannen looked in his hands. So I told Barry to open his hand by Brannen. Now, I'm not sure if this picture makes Bran look tiny - or Barry's hand look freakishly large! Wow! Chris said Barry doesn't have unusually large hands. Who knows? Brannen has to get his long fingers from someone. Not from me!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
With Grandpa
Grandpa Barry came to visit this week, and I took a picture or two of Barry holding him - and I was struck by how tiny Brannen looked in his hands. So I told Barry to open his hand by Brannen. Now, I'm not sure if this picture makes Bran look tiny - or Barry's hand look freakishly large! Wow! Chris said Barry doesn't have unusually large hands. Who knows? Brannen has to get his long fingers from someone. Not from me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That's a cool picture.
Les.
Post a Comment