But that alone wasn't good enough - he had to also devise a way to carry the baby easily - I'm not sure why really. They boy only weighs six pounds - not much of a load. Anyway, Kelly did a great job tending his son. I came home to a peaceful house!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Kelly the Babysitter
So Kelly agreed to let me go to church and stay home and tend the baby. Impressive!?! Huh?!? He always has to have a plan though. He needs some fail safe device to make the baby happy in case of emergency and much crying. The device of choice now a days is the treadmill. Kelly says that it is baby drugs. You simply walk on it slowly while holding the infant - and the sound and gentle moving puts them instantly to sleep. They can't help but sleep.

But that alone wasn't good enough - he had to also devise a way to carry the baby easily - I'm not sure why really. They boy only weighs six pounds - not much of a load. Anyway, Kelly did a great job tending his son. I came home to a peaceful house!
The proof is in the puddin'! Brannen couldn't fight the calming forces Kelly planned for him!
But that alone wasn't good enough - he had to also devise a way to carry the baby easily - I'm not sure why really. They boy only weighs six pounds - not much of a load. Anyway, Kelly did a great job tending his son. I came home to a peaceful house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWESOME!!! Kelly sure has come a long way from baby Rae! ;-)
Way to go Kelly! What a good planner you are!
Church is WAY longer than 17 minutes, Kelly. Brannen looks like a fun baby. I am glad you guys are enjoying him!
Les.
Post a Comment