Monday, January 21, 2008

SSB CLUB

I'll bet you didn't know that we have a great club here at our house. Yes we do. It is the "SSB Club" and it meets regularly for fun and games. Occasionally there are meetings to discuss important political issues, but mainly it is fun and games. The "Sister, Sister, Brother Club" started about 2 years ago when Rae had the brilliant idea of talking me into letting the kids sleep outside or something. Anyway, the club began and has continued these long years. They really have fun with each other. They create forts, or watch movies together and always call it a "SSB" party. They even hang a sign on the bedroom door that says, "SSB Club in progress, don't come in. No telemarkiters" (Rae can't spell).

I love that they love being together.

They had a fun club meeting this weekend - watching movies, eating junk and sleeping upstairs on the big couch. I might let them do it more often if Brady actually slept!

No comments: