Thursday, May 24, 2007

About Me

Finally getting on the wagon and beginning the list about myself. I love to read other people's - so I guess I should do my own. Here goes - I'll see how far I can get.

1. I love to movies. LOVE them. I get such joy about thinking about movies that are coming out that I want to see.
2. I love to watch tv with Kelly. We have "our shows" that we always watch together. He rubs my feet the whole time.
3. I sweat when I talk. I'm not nervous - I think I just get into talking too much. It makes me crazy.
4. I HATE feet. Any feet. Anytime. I think they are all nasty. The only ones I can stand are baby feet.
5. I love to plant things and watch them grow. I love to putter around outside in my flower-beds.
6. I get so excited in a green house. A true natural high.
7. I could fold laundry all day - I just hate to put it away.
8. I like to clean the bathroom. I just love the clean feeling and smell when it is finished.
9. I would rather talk with Kelly than anyone in the world - except not on the phone. We don't like phones.
10. I'm not a real animal lover. I kind of love them - I guess I haven't really decided yet.
11. I love broadway musicals. Love listening to the soundtracks, love going to them - love singing them loudly in my car.
12. I like to work hard, fast and furious and then crash. Just like my mom.
13. My favorite part of the day is getting ready for bed with Kelly. We always go to bed at the same time. Brush our teeth together and talk, wash our faces and talk, get into bed and read. I fall asleep first - and bless him for buying a reading light!
14. I hate spending money on car things - servicing, tires, repairs, registration, etc.
15. I'm not photogenic at all. Never have been. You are or you aren't. I'm an aren't.
16. I love to read - although I haven't been reading much this year.
17. "Lonesome Dove" was one of the best books I've ever read (Sorry Bekki! So true!) This totally surprised me - I really don't like westerns. I really can't get into Sci-Fi either - much to Kelly's dismay.
18. I hate the word coagulate. YUCK.
19. I love to have close friends. Martha and Jeff feel more like family than friends.
20. I love to cook and bake. I'm more motivated about it during the winter time, but I always like to cook- I never dread it.
21. "Girlfriend in a Coma" by the Smiths is my all time favorite song in the whole, entire, wide, wide world. Can't get over that song.
22. I love to do step aerobics. Love it. My favorite form of exercise for sure.
23. I am definitely not athletic - and I'm totally okay with that. I don't have a desire to be so.
24. I'm not very interested in clothes. I hope I look presentable - and that's about as much as I think about it. Just not my thing.
25. Tom Welling is the hottest movie star I have ever seen. Totally yummy.
26. Cookies are my favorite food. I looooove cookies.
27. Ice cream is a dessert I could turn down.
28. I felt really out of place during college. I was nineteen and married - kind of weird. Others in my biology class were going to parties that night - I was going home to cook dinner. I don't regret getting married young. It was perfect for me. Thankfully we had Marty and Ceef (Martha and Jeff) to hang out with.
29. My favorite sound in the world is hearing Brady laugh hard.
30. I am scared to death of heights. Just ask Barry. I wasn't kidding!!!!
31. I hate mice - they freak me out.
32. I am mostly scared of anything. I hate things that are high, fast, unpredictable or otherwise dangerous in any way. I have been like this my whole life. You say bun-gee jump? I say - LIKE HELL!
33. I love taking my kids trick-or-treating. I LOVE watching their heads bob up and down as they run from house to house.
34. I love to walk up the canyon behind my house.
35. I love to watch "Moulin Rouge" and sing all the songs along with it.

That's all for now - gotta jet. I'll keep adding!

2 comments:

BeeP said...

So cool! Way to jump on the band wagon. You said some great things about yourself.

Bekki said...

HEE HEE HEE HEE I laughed the entire time I read it! SO TRUE! Come on Gina, dig a little deeper! Tell us things we DON'T know about you!