Friday, May 25, 2007

About Me Continued!

So I'm digging deeper - I guess! Come on Bek - I can't tell you everything! I must remain a little mysterious! ; )

36. Pet peeve - cupboards and closets left open.
37. Pet peeve #2 - chairs not pushed in.
38. Pet peeve #3 - bad grammar! Yuck!
39. I would rather take a bath than a shower. I always take a bath whenever I'm upset or don't feel well. It really helps. (I have taken as many as 6 baths in one day - I'm serious! How wacky is that?!?)
40. I want to be a better listener.
41. I really don't like cell phones. I think they are helpful once in a while - but I'm not a groupie. Text-ing seems kind of ridiculous. Maybe I'll be converted when I have older teenagers.
42. I have a burning desire to learn to tap dance. I may take a class this fall.
43. I LOVE all the Star Wars movies - even the ones that weren't that good. I love 'em all - It is STAR WARS!!! I am also obsessed with the Harry Potter movies, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the Spiderman movies. Brady and I could watch one every night.
44. I'm not a fan of feel-good-mormonie-music. I love listening to the Tabernacle Choir - but anything that resembles "Afterglow" makes me want to retch.
45. I own a Donny Osmond CD (how's that for digging deeper?! - HA!)
46. I have a poor memory. I cannot remember the first boy I kissed. Not a bit - not who, not when, nothing. Now that is pathetic. Maybe there were just so many . . . .
47. I can remember exactly what my mom's voice sounded like when she was singing. I'm glad for that.
48. I love the smell of baby magic lotion! It is the best smell in the whole world.
49. I have never heard my husband fart. Bless him.
50. I have never seen my husband sitting on the toilet. Bless him. (He's keeping the romance alive)
51. I love to sit at the swimming pool and gab with my friends while our kids swim. Good times.
52. I think "bedazzling" something is just plain wrong.
53. I have always wanted to be a good french-braider. Just can't seem to get the hang of it. I'm great at french kissing - but braiding - not so much.
54. I crack myself up all the time. But then I forget about it later.
55. I love Hostess Snowballs. Love 'em.
56. I don't really ever read a newspaper. I'm a skimmer.
57. I am not interested in politics.
58. I love LOTS of ice in my drinks. The colder the better. And I love to eat the ice. Crunch - crunch! Huh- Chris!
59. Jennifer once screwed me out of having John Denver sing me a love song. Dang her!
60. I wish I were as cool as Buffy!
61. I am so not good at math. Uh uh. No way. I think I could learn - if Ronny Hyde hadn't permanently messed with my brain.
62. I HATE gangster rap. I totally HATE it. The only thing I don't love about Kelly - he LOVES the stuff. (I keep trying to remind him that he is a white English teacher from Wyoming!)
63. The most beautiful scenery I have ever seen is the English countryside. I was awestruck.
64. I hate to be cold.
65. It is simply amazing what I can accomplish while I'm on the phone with one of my sisters. Cleaning is my thing to do while I'm on the phone.

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Ha ha ha ha ha okay, even more laughter! Way to dig deep! I LOVE IT! So many things I didn't know about you! Tap dancing???? Where did that come from?? You rock!

BeeP said...

I did NOT screw you out of the JD thingy. He was totally singing to me!